For First-Time Home Buyers- Down Payment Assistance
Government loan programs--that only require HALF PERCENT down payment!
- Who is eligible for this program?
First-time home buyers purchasing any kind of home
- What is the definition of a first-time home buyer?
The law defines "first-time home buyer" as a buyer who has not owned a principal residence during the three-year period prior to the purchase.
- Seller can pay all closing costs- allowed by FHA.
- CA properties only
- Low FICO scores , even NO FICO score permitted for qualified buyers
- The program basically involves TWO loans. The first loan is 96% and second loan is for 3%.
For example if someone is buying a $200,000 house……….. $1000 dollars for down payment?
- Must meet program other guidelines. For Pre-qualification, please fill out the form here and fax it back to us
or to receive the form, please fill out your information.
CALL FOR OUR OTHER DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS 800-331-4697 x 2865