REFINANCE YOUR LOAN
DO you know you can still do the refinance. Interest rate is getting better every day?..... depending on your credit, loan to value, loan programs and guidelines.
This is the still right time for refinance.
We make refinancing easy no matter what your goal.
Whether it's switching from an adjustable to a fixed rate loan (or vice versa).
Getting cash out of your home equity.
Or consolidating a first and second mortgage.
Get help selecting the right loan for you. And discover ways we can speed up the approval process.
We've done away with the traditional requirements and paperwork. And that's at no extra cost.
|Home Affordable Refinance -up to 125% - Must meet guidelines
- If your mortgage loan is owned by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac, you may be eligible for a Home Affordable Refinance to take advantage of lower interest rates. Only loans owned or guaranteed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac are eligible. Fill out the form to find out if you are qualified for the program or not.
- Late payments and delinquencies O.K. if caused by a Loan Reset on an adjustable mortgage
- Finance all costs, late fees, and deficient balances up to the standard MAX FHA loan limits per state
- Short Refinance allows existing lender to take a "short payoff" or create a "silent second" for the uncovered balance
- 96.5% & Half percent down Purchase and Rate/Term Refinance up to 125% - Must meet guidelines
- 85% Cash Out Refinances
- Automated and Manual Underwriting available
- No Credit Depth required
- 6% Seller Concessions allowed
- Non-Occupant Co-Borrowers are O.K.
- Payoff FHA or Non-FHA current mortgagesVA Loan-Important message to veterans! You may be able to lower the interest rate on your VA mortgage. If you act quickly! This VA program can save most veterans thousands of dollars, but you have to sign up!
CLICK HERE FOR MORTGAGE INFO
* Upfront You pay nothing, no points!
Free Prequalification (Refinance Application)
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online application. It should only take you a few moments to complete. Upon its review, one of our Senior Loan Officers will contact you by the next business day to discuss your various options as well as the amount you qualify for. Before hitting the submit button, please print the application, sign it and fax it at (562) 481-3768 as your signature is very important to process your application.